Imagine you’ve been dropped into the middle of an enormous, dense jungle and you have to somehow find your way to civilisation.
There are three possible outcomes:
● You magically guess the right path, and quickly reach civilisation
● You wander around in circles for ages, before giving up in frustration
● You wander around in circles for ages, but persevere and eventually succeed
But what if there was a fourth option? What if there was an experienced guide who knew every inch of the jungle and could show you the fastest, easiest path to your destination?
Be like Branson
That’s why finding a great business mentor should be on top of your to-do list for the new year.
As a small business owner, you probably feel like you’re lost in a metaphorical jungle, with more questions than answers:
● How do I get more clients?
● How do I improve my marketing?
● How do I make my business more efficient?
You could keep stumbling through the jungle, hoping to eventually reach civilisation … or you could ask a mentor to show you the correct path.
The world's most successful businesspeople have also experienced that feeling of being lost in the jungle and have also turned to mentors for guidance.
Richard Branson was mentored by Sir Freddie Laker. Mark Zuckerberg was mentored by Steve Jobs. Bill Gates was mentored by Warren Buffett.
So isn’t it time you got a mentor?
Want support from an experienced mentor? Email email@example.com or call us on 0402 640 169.