If you’re like most small business owners, you work very hard. But, due to inexperience, you might be making poor decisions.
To use an analogy, you might be running furiously – but in the wrong direction. What you need, then, is a ‘running coach’ who will not only show you the right direction, but help you improve your running technique and inspire you to keep going even when you feel tired.
That’s why so many small business owners invest in mentors. An experienced mentor will …
1) Show you the right path. You’ll discover what things you should start, stop and continue doing. So you’ll no longer waste time and money on bad ideas.
2) Expand your vision. Nothing wrong with taking baby steps, but if you play it too safe, you won’t fulfil your potential. An experienced mentor will help you think bigger.
3) Give you a fresh perspective. As a business owner, you’re emotionally invested in your business, which can cloud your outlook. But an independent outsider will assess your business objectively.
4) Make you accountable. When you have to answer to someone, it pushes you to follow through on actions and hit your milestones sooner.
5) Keep you motivated. Even the most passionate owners find their enthusiasm waning from time to time. A pep talk from a mentor can be just what you need to get back on track.
Want support from an experienced mentor? Then contact us at email@example.com