Updated: Jan 10, 2022
Sometimes, it can feel like the odds are stacked against you as a small business owner.
You might offer a superior product or service, but if your larger rivals can outspend you – the playing field won’t be fair.
The good news? Working with an experienced business mentor can be a game changer for your small business.
And you don’t have to take our word for it.
Kabbage Inc, a global financial services platform, surveyed more than 200 small businesses. A stunning 92% agreed mentors had a “direct impact on growth and the survival of their business”.
Then there’s this Harvard Business Review study that surveyed CEOs and found:
● 84% said having a mentor helped them avoid costly mistakes
● 71% said the advice they got increased their company’s bottom line
● 69% said mentors helped them to make better decisions
So how do mentors help small businesses punch above their weight? They can …
● Help you navigate past the inevitable pitfalls. An experienced mentor has been there, done that. So you can learn from their mistakes, rather than making them yourself.
● Introduce you to the right people. As the saying goes: it’s not what you know, but who you know that matters. A good business mentor will have an extensive contacts list that can open doors, bring in new opportunities and solve problems for you and your business.
Want support from an experienced mentor? Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0402 640 169.